Sunday, August 16, 2009

Camping VBS

My boys went to VBS the other week. They loved it. It had a camping theme. They did a nice job decorating the church.


On the last day they had a camp out on the church's front lawn.

My boys had a great time running in the warm evening with a bunch of other kids.
I am so proud I set up this tent all by myself and I had no problems.

My boys were very excited about the tent.

They couldn't wait to try it out.




It had been a very hot summer. I can't believe how brown the grass is.



Then we had smores made over a bbq grill.

They were very yummy!


Then we watched a movie outside. We even had popcorn.

The next morning we woke up to a pancake breakfast. After we ate the boys played while I packed everything up.


My little guy was in the skunk group.

My oldest was in the bear group.




"Son Rock Kids Camp" was the name of the VBS. They both loved it very much and had tons of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment