Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Books on the Bayou

Today at the library we learned about the Bayou.

Then we got to make our own snapping alligators.



Then they got to color a "Blue Dog" from one of the stories they heard.

He picked blue because " I like the sky."

"Orange is my favorite color."



Then they got to try out some homemade instruments. He is trying to play the spoons.


The pot and spoon were very loud. I think they were his favorite.

This was called a "Canjo."

Then we went to enjoy some sun at the park.

My little guys are getting to be good climbers.


Then they convinced me to stop on our way home and try out the exercise equipment on the middle school field.


Then they wanted green eggs and ham. My oldest wasn't sure I could do it. His dad told him that green eggs and ham are "fiction." I proved him wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment